keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, March 26, 2017

face lift

If you’ve been here before, you’re probably blinking your eyes wondering if you’ve landed on the right page. Well hold on Dorothy before you click your heels! You are indeed visiting the eclectic eye and here’s what you need to know…

In September 2016, I decided to take a break from the blog returning  in January 2017 for what was to be a one time appearance. Recently, I set aside several hours over a two week period to review the 733 posts I’d written along with the countless images that accompanied them from Sept ’09 to Sept ’16 and was astonished with the amount of growth, many changes, and things I’d forgotten that took place in that seven year time span! I had to catch my breath as I marveled at all that was my life, captured and recorded on all those Sundays and Wednesdays past and wondered what was ahead. 

On Sunday, March 12, I found myself wanting to share a thought, sat down to post, and an old familiar feeling rushed through me. In a single moment, I decided to begin posting again, but only on Sundays. This past week, without nary a pre-surgical thought, I found myself giving the blog a complete face lift. Background and font colors, layout to a degree, blog title font, main image, images in the gallery, replacing the use of ar.T.ee with TiLa, the two letters from my first and last names, slight update to “about me” along with a new pic and my full given name…done. More importantly, the blog has a redefined description that accurately reflects my direction for the messages and images conveyed on its future pages. Looking quite refreshed with a sophisticated flair, it and I are bright-eyed and, as we step out on this spring morning, ready for the reveal!

So stop by the eclectic eye on Sundays and be sure to comment when anything moves you or you just have something to share. Until then, as always…

keep your peepers open!®


ps - If you’re interested in seeing additional images, click on www.tinascottlassiter.com and reach out on the contact page if you’d like to know more about or have an interest in purchasing the collage art or customized photographs.

#freshstart #keepyourpeepersopen

No comments:

Post a Comment