keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, December 17, 2017

sunday musing

As I stood this morning in my candlelight shower, I lingered under the warm water that drenched me from head to toe. I suddenly realized...the more worry I’m carrying in my head, the longer I spend in the cocoon trying to figure out what is bothering me so much that I don’t want to turn off the water, wrap myself in my big white towel and step back into life.

While I will refrain from unburdening today's thoughts from the shower on this page, I will say that this is the time of year when joy and good tidings are what many hope to celebrate. I also know that for others, including myself this year, it is hard to do so. 

As I emerged from the shower today, I was thankful for the 30 minute escape. I found joy in feeling clean and refreshed, in the spark of energy that I believe will lead me to some sort of creative time as my day unfolds. Both the shower or a bath and creativity are outlets that allow me to work through whatever is happening around and to me. May you discover yours this holiday season as you…

keep your peepers open!®


#sundayvibe #wearewomenwriting #blogher17 #womenwriting #blogpost #blogging #blogger #keepyourpeepersopen #peepthis #blogalicious #mindfulness #inthemoment

No comments:

Post a Comment