keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, August 19, 2018

is boxed better?

I don’t know if boxed is better, do know that the liquid in this one quenched my thirst after conducting an early 40 minute mindful meditation session atop the roof of a local hotel on a hazy, sunny 73 degree, 93% humidity morning when even standing almost still under the shade of an umbrella didn’t prevent my forehead from being anointed with a beaded crown! Couldn’t wait for namaste have a nice Sunday so I could make a dash for the door leading to the lobby with its rush of cool respite waiting to mop my brow!

Be it boxed, bottled, or tap, be sure to stay hydrated with the H2O of your choice not only on these hot summer days, but every day and…

keep your peepers open!

#sunday #sacredsunday #wearewomenwriting #womenwriting #blogpost #blogging #blogger #blogalicious #mindfulness #keepyourpeepersopen #peepthis #photographer #photography #boxedwater

No comments:

Post a Comment