keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, October 7, 2018

#newauthor

Not only did I celebrate a birthday this past week, I also announced that my first book is now available on amazon.com! MORSELS OF PEEPS is a short collection of musings about the world, creativity, mindfulness or simply just living with a sprinkling of my black & white photographs. 

Inspirational, thought provoking, and uplifting, MORSELS makes a great gift for any occasion; as a member of Team NO Kid Hungry, 3% of my net royalties paid from online sales will support eliminating childhood hunger in America, so please pick up a few copies and… 

keep your peepers open!

#sunday #sacredsunday #blogpost #blogging #blogger #author #photographer #photography #inspiration #motivation #mindfulness 
#newauthor #BlackHer #wearewomenwriting #quotes #book #wellreadblackgirl #morselsofpeeps #writer #artist #creativity #life #tinascottlassiter  #keepyourpeepersopen #NoKidHungry

No comments:

Post a Comment