keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, December 9, 2018

a cold winter morning

I was in deep contemplation trying to sift through nuggets of thoughts that just wouldn’t connect to make sense of something that was bothering me; it was time for a walk with the camera. A cold winter morning, I bundled up and never really felt anything except an openness to all that was on my path.







I was delighted by the many pops of bright color hiding amongst the muted tones, grays and browns. And then there were these fellas communing by the water...




...they were quietly enjoying the chilly morning as was I and you can too if you...

keep your peepers open!

ps...and no, I never connected the nuggets, the walk made me totally shift my focus so I forgot all about them!


#sunday #sacredsunday #blogpost #blogging #blogger #photographer #photography #photograph #outdoorphotography #acoldwintermorning #winter #mindfulness #keepyourpeepersopen

No comments:

Post a Comment