keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, February 17, 2019

adorn me

Jewelry is my vice and there’s nothing like sighting a grand pair of earrings in particular anywhere they happen to be! I do love my jewels and have taken to photographing things that pair well together so the next time I select any given piece to wear, I know what I’ve liked with it before. 

Doesn’t mean that I’ll go with that look again, just means I don’t always remember what combinations I've previously worn; cataloging via photos reminds me of how fabulously I’ve adorned myself in the past. Who knows what I will put with what next so…

keep your peepers open!


want to see more?…check out my Pinterest board eye4MYjewels @my_eclecticeye


#eye4MYjewels #eye4thejewels #adornme #photographer #photography #abstractphotography#jewels #jewelry #pinterest #sunday #sacredsunday #blogpost #blogging #blogger #wearewomenwriting #writer #tinascottlassiter #peepthis #keepyourpeepersopen


No comments:

Post a Comment