keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, August 11, 2019

thought of

I love heart shaped objects, flowers, and floral photographs. A good forever friend sent me this shot of a hydrangea via text; it popped up early one morning and immediately set the mood for my day. 

I try to remember the little things that are of interest to the people in my life be they friends, family, or associates, dropping an article, event info, picture, or inspirational thought when something happens my way. When someone does that for me, it arouses a happy gratitude inside that brings on a joyful smile…thank you EC. 

It's nice to feel that folks are thinking about you, even better when they let you know so take a moment to reach out and as you do... 

keep your peepers open!


#sunday #sacredsunday #blogpost #blogging #blogger #photographer #photography #photograph #outdoorphotography #summer #flowers #hydrangea #friends #hearts #keepyourpeepersopen

No comments:

Post a Comment