keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, September 8, 2019

memories

Sadly, this past week someone I love dearly passed away. While looking through my photographs to find one of a woman who was like a Mother to me, I came across a small book that I made when I got back from my trip to Morocco several years ago. In it was a lively watercolor that I splashed together as I sat poolside in Quarzazate; its bright colors took me back, lifted my spirits. As I paged through my little creation then sifted through more pictures, though I was grieving, the memories captured of so many wonderful moments from my past gave me comfort.

I will miss you Sara… 

keep your peepers open!


#sunday #sacredsunday #blogpost #blogging #blogger #watercolor #memories # morocco #othermothers

No comments:

Post a Comment