keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, November 24, 2019

thanks

Woke up with no idea what I wanted to write about. A word popped into my head one second before I opened a reading for today with that same word as the title for its message.  

It’s a few days before Thanksgiving and this year I will volunteer at a huge event held here in DC that provides a meal, clothing, and gifts to those in need. While I won’t be sitting down to feast with family or friends, I will be feeding my soul and spirit doing something I have chosen to do instead; I will be giving thanks as I serve others. 

Gratitude, the word that came to mind this morning and revealed itself on paper, is what I feel more than ever, every day this year, so be grateful this holiday season. GIVE to a charity of your choice in dollars or time even if you too are in need and…

keep your peepers open!


#sunday #sacredsunday #blogpost #blogging #blogger #thanksgiving #gratitude

No comments:

Post a Comment