keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, May 24, 2020

adjustments

My morning walk has helped keep routine in my life and kept my body moving as we readjusted to adjust to a different way of living. This past Thursday, I felt a bit sluggish after just 20 minutes. I pushed on. Twice along the way, I felt like I was going to break down sobbing as I thought about the many changes forced upon us by the virus. Emotionally tired of the restrictions, hearing uncertain news daily, the politics that continues to play with people’s lives, being alone, my body  was having a physical reaction. My knees and right shoulder ached; I wanted to get home as fast as possible. Hopping the bus, hailing a cab or calling a service are no longer options when public break downs are in progress, so I kept walking. I told myself I’d cut it short and take the fastest route home, yet somehow I kept going. 

There's a lovely garden path that I frequent and as I approached, I asked the angels to help me. When I emerged from that magical stretch, my body was invigorated. I ended up walking almost 12,000 steps and just under 5 miles that morning, grateful for the spirits who answered my prayer, giving my body the boost and adjustment it needed so I could get back home.

As we continue to adapt, stay safe, be well, take good care and…

keep your peepers open!


#sunday #sacredsunday #blogpost #blogging #blogger #wearewomenwriting #IWWG #photographer #photo #photograph #photography#outdoorphotography #inthegarden #aparttogether #socialdistancing #togetherathome #houseandgardenmagazine #girltrek #adjustments #angels #prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment