keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, June 28, 2020

feeling drained

4:05AM…A phone conversation intended as a gesture to connect while apart last evening left me drained. This morning I find myself awake and already exhausted hours before the sun is to rise.  I started looking at some of my photographs, took myself back to a moment several weeks ago when in the near distance, I saw…






I actually speed walked home, got my camera and drove back to the rose garden in front of the Smithsonian Castle to capture the beauty of these blossoms, they were just that stunningly gorgeous! Looking at them right now is restorative, has brightened my morning, though it’s still dark outside my windows.

Right now, it may be difficult to determine if a person’s emotional reactions are attributed to the stressful times we are living through or just who they are. Be as patient as you possibly can with folks. More importantly, take care of you and simply…

keep your peepers open!


#sunday #sacredsunday #blogpost #blogging #blogger #wearewomenwriting #IWWG #photographer #photo #photograph #photography#outdoorphotography #inthegarden #roses #houseandgardenmagazine #ablossomaday #ablossomaday2020 #mentalhealth

No comments:

Post a Comment