keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

chakra blossoms

7. Purple/Violet - Crown - I understand

Top of head. Spiritual awakening, search for meaning. Our relationship to our spirit and God. Central nervous system, overwhelming fatigue. Observant, universal mind is centered,
creating a place of connection with Spirit.
Mantra “I believe”


6. Indigo - Third Eye - I see

Brow, center of forehead. Intuition, intellect and mind, inner vision. Brain and nervous system, eye problems. The home of your visions, as well as where your psychic knowing resides.
Mantra “I see clearly”



5. Blue - Throat - I speak

Center of the throat. Communication, self-expression and will power. Thyroid problems, sore throats, addictions.
Mantra “I speak my truth”

 
4. Green - Heart - I love

Over the heart. Love, forgiveness, unconditional love. Relationships. Circulatory and immune systems. Heart and lungs. Loneliness. Where your heart vibrates.
Mantra “I can give and receive love”



3. Yellow - Solar Plexis - I do

Over the solar plexus at the bottom of the rib cage. Self-esteem, self-confidence and how you see yourself. Digestive system, worries and fears, the stress of responsibility.
Focus on thoughts and decision-making, instincts.
Mantra “I believe in myself”


2. Orange - Sacral - I feel

A hands breadth down from the belly button. Sexuality, creativity, financial issues, honor and ethics, one to one relationships. Genital and urinary systems, bladder and prostate. Emotional center.
Mantra “I am a creative, sexual being”


1. Red - Root - I am

Situated at the base of the spine. Emotional grounding and ones roots. The excretory and reproductive systems and the immune system. Grounding force, which keeps us "down to Earth".
Mantra “I am in touch with the earth, my roots”



namaste.


keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment