keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, August 27, 2017

you time

Everyone deserves a little time for themselves. It’s not always easy to find it, however if we plan to keep it moving forward, every so often, we must slow down, take a few moments, and breathe. 

I don’t know what happens to our sense of well being as we get caught up in the day to day! We wake up and the next thing you know, it’s time to lay down to sleep only to repeat when the sun rises again. It is essential to our overall wellness to not only take a few moments each day to focus on breath but also to schedule longer breaks to focus on the care of mind, body, soul and spirit. So why don’t we DO IT?

Well this past Friday, I did do it, taking myself for a much needed soak in a whirlpool (I set the jets on the lowest speed so there was no noise as I cuddled up in the corner and closed my eyes, warm and cool water bubbling gently around me) followed by a delicious massage (yes, I was holding major tension) then a sit down in the relax room with floor to ceiling windows -- the better to watch the sailboats go by! 

As I got in my car to drive home not even the traffic could shake the calm in my body and soul as I remembered that I used to take time for a massage once a month; my next appointment is already on the books!

I’ve said it before, it’s worth repeating…take time for you as you do you and be you, and as you do…

keep your peepers open!®


#metime #inspiration #motivation #mindfulness #breathe #spa #doyou #bodyandsoul #rejuvenation #keepyourpeepersopen #peepthis

No comments:

Post a Comment