keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, May 6, 2018

sunday splendor




I have been moving about the city, walking with my camera in my pocket capturing tulips whenever and wherever I spot them and wow, they have been just spectacular! Their magnificent blossoms now fade, petals falling to the ground as their season in the season of spring passes to other beautiful specimens. Please enjoy a glimpse of the hundreds I was most fortunate to become acquainted with, as I spent time watching and communing with these little beauties. I invite you to take a few moments to take them in, take a few breaths, close your eyes and imagine standing before a tiny gift of nature that graces us for just a short time and be inspired. 
















keep your peepers open!®




#sunday #sacredsunday #wearewomenwriting #blogher18 #womenwriting #blogpost #blogging #blogger #blogalicious #inthemoment #inspiration #mindfulness #motivation #garden #tulips #flowers #art #selftaughtartist #outsiderartist #photographer #photography #outdoorphotograhy #igdc #UpOutDC #aCreativeDC
#keepyourpeepersopen #peepthis

No comments:

Post a Comment