keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, April 29, 2018

sunday goddess


Happy to announce that Spirituality & Health magazine selected another one of my goddess collages for publication. The May/June 2018 issue is now on the news stands; check B&N, CVS, Whole Foods, and other places that sell magazines. My collage, “queen dee” will also appear in the online version of the magazine starting in May, so…

keep your peepers open!®

PS - Happy Sweet 16 to my niece LL-W!

#sunday #sacredsunday #wearewomenwriting #blogher18 #womenwriting #blogpost #blogging #blogger #blogalicious #spiritualityandhealth #spirithealthmag #collageart #abstractart #abstractartist #art #selftaughtartist #outsiderartist #photographer #photography #queendee #keepyourpeepersopen #peepthis


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! It's one of my favorite Magazines and more so now that I know they use your artwork Thank you for many Sunday moments of thoughtful beauty.

    ReplyDelete