keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, November 4, 2018

free speak

Caution: the following is going to be a free write so no judgment on spelling, grammar, punctuation or sense making…

I’ve been productively dragging for awhile meaning, I feel like I’m in a slump yet I’ve accomplished things in that space as I feel like I’m not doing anything at all except standing/sitting still, my back lets me know this on the daily. If that sounds convoluted, well that’s an astute conclusion! Was I slipping into darkness? I thought my way through “is this depression” and came out on the other side knowing that that is all too real to way too many and knew I cannot use something so serious as an excuse/explanation for the need to repeatedly work though a word game rather than write, create, etc. when I’m not with a client or facilitating a workshop and when am I going to continue with my next writing project and another project in development? OY, is the exasperation with myself that I utter and on this morning when I wasn’t going to post because I didn’t have anything to say, it appears that I do. This past week, as another month came to a close, a new life was born into my family to usher in the next month (and generation, which just occurred to me). For some reason, a day or so before her arrival, I began to slowly clean my dwelling only taking on one or two chores a day until yesterday when there was only one ting left to do; I gently glided into the chair at my work table, cleared a large space, gathered materials that lay in waiting for me to acknowledge that I had torn/clipped them from magazines for a reason and that feeling that possesses me when the way I give birth is about to happen answered some of the not understanding what is going on questions. Someone is about to make her presence known. I can’t see who will appear on the table today or maybe not this day though like my first great niece who #premiepower arrived early and is already off the machines, someone is definitely pushing through and on her way so…

keep your peepers open!


#sunday #sacredsunday #blogpost #blogging #blogger #photographer #photography #photograph #collageartist #collageart #creativityinmotion #inspiration #motivation #freewrite #wearewomenwriting #keepyourpeepersopen #peepthis #morselsofpeeps

No comments:

Post a Comment