keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, November 25, 2018

*scrooged


I got SCROOGED*!

Been feeling a bit discouraged on the creative front lately; I turned to my photo files and was inspired to take a fresh look at work previously designed to give me a nudge. I edited some photographs of collages created during past sessions at my work table, gave them a present refresh, and already have an idea for what I can do with them in the near future.

Looking back to what has come before can provide insight for the right now as well as inspire a direction for the path in front of us, so get scrooged and... 

keep your peepers open!


*ps….my definition of the word scrooged: when you find something created in the past, redesign it in the present, and know it has a future purpose - tsl


#morselsofpeeps #tinascottlassiter #sunday #sacredsunday #blogpost #blogging #blogger #photographer #photography #photograph #collageart #creativity #art #inspiration #motivation#keepyourpeepersopen #peepthis #scrooged

No comments:

Post a Comment