keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, May 26, 2019

season of the wrists

With spring and summer comes a shedding of layers as we change into light weight clothing with shorter sleeves and open necks. For me, this also signals more opportunities to wear bracelets that don’t work well with long sleeves and sweaters that cover my wrists as I try to keep warm during the colder months. 

I love the sound of charms jingling against each other, the smoothness of a thick horn cuff hovering just above my hand. However, what I relish most is piling on multiple bangles, mixing metals with silk, lucite, or horn; seeing colors both bright and muted together as they adorn me and compliment whatever I’m wearing. This year, I’m creating some all new pairings as I capture them with my camera and cheer this season of the wrists, so…

keep your peepers open!


#sunday #sacredsunday #blogpost #blogging #blogger #photographer #photography #photograph #bangles #bracelets #jewelry #seasonofthewrist #keepyourpeepersopen

No comments:

Post a Comment