keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, January 26, 2020

and that would be a no

While last week provided me with so many wonderful nuggets to write about, I find myself typing what chose me during my meditation.

Yesterday, I read an article about giving ourselves permission to say both yes and no. It’s not the first time I’ve read or even been in discussion about this subject, though that’s not where I’m headed. 

This past week I received a “no” in response to something I thought I wanted. At first, I was disappointed; later I moved on with my day and really didn’t give it much thought. In meditation this morning, I heard my own voice speaking to me, telling me that this “no” was delivered to clear my path, something I should have, but didn't, see the other day; knowing what I know, that message to myself makes perfect sense.

Sometimes not receiving is just what we’re meant to receive so be awake and aware and…

keep your peepers open!


ps…mid-week, I attended a 30 minute meditation session at a Buddhist temple where we were guided to consider shifting our perceived thoughts to consider what we get from a situation rather than what we don’t…I wonder if the intention to do so was still in my subconscious this morning…it has been a really good week! 


#sunday #sacredsunday #blogpost #blogging #blogger #IWWG #wearewomenwriting #photography #photographer #meditation #mindfulness #intention #no #awakeandaware #andthatwouldbeano #quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment