keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, January 19, 2020

comfort zones

life begins at the end of our comfort zones

Read this line in a “mindful being, mindful doing” magazine I picked up that I’d not seen before. Formerly Oh Comely magazine, Oh is “a magazine to help you live calmly and curiously” published in the UK (check with your local Barnes & Noble to see if they carry). Though I found myself taking note of many things I read and saw on its 130 pages, these nine words in an article on traveling with intention, written by Sarah Samuel, really stayed with me.

For those who enjoy a relaxing yet stimulating read and also appreciate a magazine that gives you full on lushness in texture and color along with articles of varying lengths, this one’s for you so…

keep your peepers open!

ps - the above image is part of a larger collage I created using papers from a johnny was catalog


#sunday #sacredsunday #blogpost #blogging #blogger #IWWG #wearewomenwriting #collageart #abstractart #collage #collageart #meditation #mindfulness #quotes #mindfulness #intention #travel #ohmag #ohcomelymagazine #ohcomelymag #johnnywas

No comments:

Post a Comment