keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, February 16, 2020

because it is

People are often quoted as saying or we read the words, “live each day as if it was your last” or “live each day to the fullest.” For me, that first phrase tends to arouse a sense of morbid urgency, the second a tinge of guilt, especially on those days when my intention is to get much done and I don’t, get much done. So I was delighted during my morning meditation when there in my mind was something new to consider, words that brought a sense of ease to my soul…

“live each day because it is.” -TSL

I think I’ll keep them, what about you? Just a thought to mindfully digest as you… 

keep your peepers open!


#sunday #sacredsunday #blogpost #blogging #blogger #photographer #photography #red #blossom #flower #thoughts #mindfulness #wordsofwisdom #inspiration #meditation

No comments:

Post a Comment