keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

being

Taking photographs has become my way of meditating. Being still in the quiet of morning has not only quieted my mind but has later revealed images that still my inner being.

The glow of the sun, its rays spreading out over the sky, kissing everything beneath it always makes me feel as if some being is smiling down on me, lets me know that life holds promise even when clouds hover. This bright morning, the air feels cool as it softly suggests that I allow it to soothe the tension on my brow, reminds me that nothing and no one is predictable. Though my day started early, it’s suddenly late on this weekend when we lost an hour of sleep. I’ve yet to venture out which is not like me on a Sunday and that breeze is telling that it’s way too lovely to miss my meditation. Whoever is up there watching over me knows my eyes need to bring into focus some peaceful clarity today as they send the warmth of the sun to embrace me, guide me to what it is I am to see, so…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment