keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

point pleasure

My Saturday was most pleasant. I had many errands to run but somewhere in the midst of movement, I had a spark of spontaneity that changed the course of my day. I found myself in the home of a long time friend that I spend so little time with; it’s nice to be around those who know us so well that no matter when we last spoke, we pick up with conversation like we just hung up the phone. After a few hours of yak and hilarity accompanied by crisp bubbly Prosecco and serious admiration for the design renovations and art selections that make his space both inviting and functional, we went in search of tasty morsels to satisfy famished paletes.

What a gorgeous afternoon it was! Spectacular sun, fresh air with a twist of cool-warmth, friendly neighbors with sincere greetings, flowers in full bloom so early in the year and thankfully, Lumi was in my bag…

a quiet peek from the front yard…


….walking revealed bright red tulips with glistening petals…



….even the restaurant was a glow…


What a great day! Not only did I complete many tasks (which by the way centered around art and jewelry so I really should refer to them as pleasure points) but put into practice a better way to handle getting together with people…just ask him how many dates we put on the calendar that I cancelled!

All of you folks who have yet to see me -- hold on, I’m coming! So…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment