keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

secrets

I found myself at the same iris two consecutive days, sunshiny bright on the first, overcast clouds on the second. I found myself having a Pat Metheny marathon, noting two, well maybe three favorite CD’s as I edited the iris collection of shots from both days, light rain falling in the background. Note to self -- as Still Life Talking played and vocalists on Letter From Home sang in foreign tongues with searing passion, my still life’s kept speaking from the same mouth just with a different tongue as their look altered with my touch, telling theirs and my Secret Stories.




The pace of the music found its way into the photos, shades and colors shifting depending on how fast or slow the melody unfolded. Black and white pictures, shadowed in secrets of their own left to the viewer to detail and discern...


keep your peepers open!®


No comments:

Post a Comment