keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

curvaceous in black

Just before I left for Nantucket a few weeks ago, I took a photograph of a leaf whose curves resembled those of a voluptuous pin-up girl. I did have to pause for a few moments waiting for her dance with the cool wind to subside in order to snap the pose.


Just when I was about to leave Nantucket, I happened on a gorgeous sculpture in the window of a gallery. I stood out front admiring the shiny marble with an overwhelming desire to run my hands over the smooth curves; the gallery was not open so I’m still imagining the sensation.


Just as the plane rose into the sky leaving Nantucket behind, I gazed out the window in time to capture shorelines in the distance amazed at how the curves wound around to create such heavenly places to visit. I could still feel soft sand caressing my feet as I edited the photos and there before me was a shape very much like the very first collage goddesses I created.

Something involving curvaceous bodies in black is quietly calling for my attention. Don’t quite know what just yet, so…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment