keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

rock paper scissors

I haven’t made a collage in quite some time though I still continue to cut and throw various pictures from newspapers and magazines onto my work table. While perusing through months of the piled up, haphazardly tossed clippings, I couldn’t help but notice the many patterns and textures that captured my eye which sparked thoughts about the many photographs of both manmade and natural designs that gave me pause yet somehow have not made it to the blog. So here are a few; I will spare you the editorial today and simply say…let your eyes follow the shapes, colors, bumps, empty spaces of glass, wood, stone, paper and nature and see what you discover.






keep your peepers open!®

ps...happy birthday to my niece who loves jiffy pop as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment