keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

turkey time?

I am so not in the mood to whip up a traditional Thanksgiving feast. Thinking that perhaps I will opt for
something simple yet delicious...
 

….and hope that I won’t get a last minute craving. Oh boy...I’m having a flashback to last year’s regrettable meal cobbled together the morning of that consisted of some not so tasty selections of pre-prepared food. Perhaps I better rethink this. As I do, let me leave you with this thought -- during this time when people are still recovering from the devastation of Sandy and other disasters that have taken so much from too many, may we take time out to be thankful for the simple things and extend a helping hand to those who need it. Enjoy the holiday and…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment