keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

staying put

Sometimes the downside of traveling for business is not having a car so it helps when the hotel is within walking distance of places of interest or if it has much to offer without having to leave the property, as was the case when I was in Florida.

Starting with Bar Su, a lively spot with seriously delicious sushi and mixed cocktails…







and art that I found appealing...
 
   

to the architecture...
 








and the many oh so blue pools...








great spots to perch...





surrounded by flora and foliage familiar and new…














and ending with a moon to swoon by!


I enjoyed staying put, content to explore the property not due to the short time I was there or the fact that a hurricane came through or because I didn't have a car. The reason -- each time I had a moment to take in the hotel both its grounds and interiors, I found that being where I was was enough. That I only had to look around for a rich and rewarding experience because sometimes, all you need to do is...

keep your peepers open!®

ps - hotel is the Westin Diplomat, Hollywood FL

No comments:

Post a Comment