keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

happy joy

There really must be something wrong in the world when we need a magazine to guide us in the ways of happiness OR how wonderful to know that a magazine exists that talks about being happy. Depending on what’s going on around and through me, I could concur with either of those statements. I happened on Live Happy while moving through the train station; I doubled back to the newsstand to grab a copy, like its content and then thought that so many people need to read it. I particularly enjoyed a quick tip article on giving the gift of happiness. Number 18 mentioned focusing on the things that bring us joy, which immediately made me recall how happy I felt as I opened and read the message of my first holiday card this season.


The ability to bring joy to others is a special quality that not all possess. Perhaps being happy with oneself is the key to embodying that gift so just imagine if more folks could find that place within and begin to spread joy throughout the year. I will conclude by saying that both of my opening statements hold some validity. Unfortunately we do live in a time when happiness is fleeting for many; yes, we need to be reminded how to find it once again. Start by recognizing that moment when something small warms your heart. Let that feeling flow until joyful happiness blossoms so fully within that the only place it has to go is out into the universe to be shared with others. Try it and as you do…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment