keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

after before


When I took this picture, I entitled it, “after before”. As I look at it today with eyes walking my body literally and figuratively through recovery I see before in the fore, after in the distance. My first week post op seems like more than 7 days in some instances, like yesterday in others. I do know that I am doing what I need to do to get on solid footing once again and hoping that I will soon get past the grogginess that comes with medication; it’s difficult to focus on anything for long periods before I find myself napping. Remembering that patience is one of the things I work on, my BFF has to gently remind me that recovery is 6 - 8 weeks, not 6 - 8 days... I do have a hard head.

Giving you the best that I’ve got for now, better to come so…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment