keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

close to open

While 2014 will not go down in my personal records as my favorite year, it did have some shiningly glorious moments. My top three -- regaining strength and movement in my right hip which allowed me to walk normally; being the featured artist in a special edition of a national publication where my collage art was showcased followed by an online interview followed by having another of my photographs appear in a national magazine; and arriving at a door on my path with just the right combination that when opened, it revealed a gift I've been waiting for.

As we once again close out a year to begin another, remember all that you are grateful for and hope there will be much more to come.


Wishing you every joy and peace in the New Year ahead. Be happy and…



keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment