keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, December 7, 2014

issues

This past week was rough in more ways than one. Health and home issues first took some nibbles then swallowed me whole consuming time, energy, dollars and my body. I will spare the details. Suffice it to say that I found myself under duress, had to take immediate steps to address what was happening and found myself creating a meditation from sequentially shot pictures…














…each time I look at them, I am stilled all over again.


Paying attention to warning signs however they present, whenever they come is good for the mind, body, soul, spirit so do what you need to do for your overall wellbeing even when others take issue with your decisions and…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment