keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, January 31, 2016

the next

There comes a moment when spirit brings you to a fork in the road and your feet know to veer towards your brighter light. Over 14 ½ years ago, I walked through a portal that changed the course of what, prior to that step, I thought was my destiny. I began writing a new book to chronicle the next path of my life journey because I sensed that all ahead was to be fresh, unexpected. It was and a month from now, I will finish the last page of the final chapter in that book to begin writing another one and though I have arrived at forks and the end of books before, this time feels very different. I am calm, feel sure, know that not only am I prepared, I am open to receive; I felt the next beckoning and it’s exciting!

People like to refer to leaving something behind for something else as “when one door closes, another opens”  moments. I have been known to use those words myself yet right now, they don’t feel right, don’t correctly express what I feel. Rather, I really am just stepping through a portal with a life behind me that holds so much of what’s needed in order for me to move forward. So this go round, no doors will close; we may have to reach back.

And as I scribe and post this blog on my MAC Dandy (yes, I’ve named him), another first since I’ve never owned or used one until now, my fingers move with confident optimism. What’s next?…


keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment