keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

gliding angels...for orlando, fl

On Sunday morning, the worst mass shooting on American soil took the lives of 49 innocent people enjoying a night out. I just can’t wrap my head around any of this, found myself shedding some quiet tears as I watched the news that evening. Yet, out of violence, many angels were created so I knew I wanted to use a picture that I titled gliding angel several weeks ago when I took it. All that was needed were some meaningful words to compliment the image; I am unable to compose something of my own. Grateful for this beautiful Jewish prayer… 

Memory can only tell us what we were, 
in the company of those we loved; 
it cannot help us find what each of us, alone, 
must now become. 
Yet no person is really alone; 
those who live no more echo still 
within our thoughts and words, 
and what they did has become 
woven into what we are.


                                                                              
keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment