keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, June 4, 2017

bliss@thequick

I love discovering something new when I walk and the other morning, there was a glorious something new just steps away from my front door!!! Peaceful, serene with water views, it’s a little oasis in the city I can head to when I need a respite or simply wish to spend mindful moments looking and listening to water, air and whatever else reaches out to my eyes, ears, nose and fingers. It’s a “bliss at the quick” spot!

We can all benefit from a few minutes of escape each day, found if we close our eyes and take a few deep breaths. Being outdoors in clean, fresh air can enhance those moments, so go in search of a special place near you sure to be found if you…

keep your peepers open!®


#keepyourpeepersopen #escapes #oasisinthecity #serenity #bliss #mindfulmoments #breathwork

No comments:

Post a Comment