keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, July 23, 2017

dare you

“If you had one word to describe yourself what would it be?” 

How often have you been asked or read that question? I don’t know about you but, I am multidimensional. There is way too much to me to fit into one word and it has nothing to do with my voluptuous figure! You see, I’ve never been a girl who fits into one box though I’ve tried to many times in order to fit in; it is beyond uncomfortable wiggling around in a space crowded with so much limitation. More often than not, I’ve chosen to architect a path of my own design as I moved through life which can be lonely at times. Somewhere inside me is a guiding belief that it’s okay to have my own ideas, see things differently, to sometimes walk alone, though admittedly there have been moments when I questioned that belief. Thank goodness for the people I know who step in to remind me…it’s okay to be different.

So here’s a thought -- if you find you just have to answer that question in one word get creative and make up a one word description of you composed of many, (think supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...yes, it’s in the dictionary) which will require some planning, so get to it! Dare to be different and…

keep your peepers open!®



#keepyourpeepersopen #peepthis #daretobedifferent #doyou #wearewomenwriting #blogher #dare

No comments:

Post a Comment