keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, October 8, 2017

m.e.

During a lively conversation with one of my good gal friends, I found myself thinking about an article/book, I’ve been scribing notes to when she uttered the word stuck in reference to how she is feeling. My entire being shook hearing the word knowing that I’ve been trying to write a cohesive piece about that very feeling at different moments in my life over the course of several years. The more we talked, the more an uncomfortable stickiness set in so I suggested that perhaps we are in limbo. 

Feeling unsure, particularly later in life can be quite unsettling, a little scary even. Couple that with a lack of ME (motivating energy) and that space of uncertainty where the questions at hand have not yet connected with an answer can be beyond daunting! As I dropped my thoughts for this blog into my ongoing document, I took a look at all that I’ve previously written on the topic and decided that trying to pepper past thoughts into present ones was not needed. In actuality, stuck or scared is not what I’m feeling right now, though I can’t articulate the exact thing that currently holds a part of me uncomfortably suspended. I can say that whatever it is has not kept me from being productive in others areas of my life which means I’m not really stuck at all. If I stay open to receive, eventually all will be revealed so hang in there with me and…

keep your peepers open!®


#wearewomenwriting #blogher #blogalicious #keepyourpeepersopen #peepthis #mindfulness #stuck #motivatingenergy

No comments:

Post a Comment