keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, July 29, 2018

taming the frazzle

I’ve been steadily working on phase two of a project that I started last year. One day, while navigating through each step, I was forced to stop, regroup, then re-do. After three hours of this repetitive flow, my hair (and nerves) were about to stand on end when a message popped up from Buddha -- do not learn how to react. learn how to respond. I took a breath, then continued working.

Later, I was recording notes in my journal about the daily accomplishments as well as the trying moments that comprise this journey to completion when I found myself writing, don’t get frazzled, figure it out! Though what occurred earlier in the day had felt repetitive, each cycle taken allowed me to see something new. In actuality, the process was quite progressive moving me closer to finishing my project; I just had to grab my watercolor pens to kinda bling out my words that I know were inspired by that earlier feed that popped up on Instagram!


You never know when, where or how those little nudges of inspiration and affirmation will appear, so…

keep your peepers open!®

ps - stay tuned for more about the “project”!


#sunday #sacredsunday #wearewomenwriting #womenwriting #blogpost #blogging #blogger #blogalicious #inthemoment #inspiration #mindfulness #motivation #reflection #breathe #buddha #instagraminspiration #keepyourpeepersopen #peepthis #theproject

No comments:

Post a Comment