keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, July 21, 2019

daily words of wisdom

I may have posted this before however, there have been so many recent moments when my personal daily words of wisdom, written a year or so ago, have guided my tongue that I decided to share them once again… 

When negative or challenging things, annoying people or circumstances arise, I accept them as part of life and give them no energy, no elevation in emotion. I speak not in anger or frustration rather, smile, breathe, then go on with the day or if necessary, take the appropriate well thought out action, give an unexpected response grounded in poised intelligent positivity. I remember to be grateful for whatever is happening or the opportunity or the person working my nerves no matter how crazy the situation because what’s happening in the moment is not forever... and isn’t that the most wonderful thing! 

Maintaining my cool when dealing with folks who I need not waste precious energy on is an art. Sometimes I succeed and then there are those instances when my cool heats up before I can get it in control. What is it that they say…practice makes perfect? 

Always a work in progress, so…

keep your peepers open!

photo of mural taken at The Shops and Restaurants at Hudson Yards mall, NYC

#sunday #sacredsunday #blogpost #blogging #blogger #photographer #photography #photograph #outdoorphotography #wordsofwisdom #workinprogess #staycool #keepyourpeepersopen


No comments:

Post a Comment