keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, March 29, 2020

while we're #aparttogether

As the coronavirus began to spread across the map with scarlet intensity, I began asking myself what I could contribute to brighten the day for people globally during the pandemic. This past Tuesday while deleting some photographs from my phone, a seed was planted; I love flowers and nature, they always lift my spirits and as I meditated that morning, the idea to share my floral photographs with the world sprouted. I designed a website www.ablossomaday.com and an Instagram page @ablossomaday2020. Each day on the website I will replace the previous day’s photo with a new floral image as well as post a positive message; all photos will appear on the Instagram page. 

So together, let’s make @ablossomaday2020 go global on the ‘gram while we’re apart! Please like, follow, share and ask others to do the same (click on the website, there's a link to Instagram on the pages).

We are in this together. Stay safe, be well, take good care and…

keep your peepers open!


#sunday #sacredsunday #blogpost #blogging #blogger #photographer #photo #photograph #photography#outdoorphotography #ablossomaday #flattenthecurve #coronavirus #covid19 #pandemic #inspiration #positivity #aparttogether #socialdistancing #togetherathome #wellness #mindful #florals #flowers 

No comments:

Post a Comment