keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, April 26, 2020

A.P. -- after the pandemic

With the temporary closing of most service businesses, I am no longer able to get a pedicure. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. What I’m trying to say is polishing my own nails pales in comparison to the beauty of my toes once a professional has had my feet in her capable hands. I miss and have developed a new appreciation for that monthly treat.

As we remain in our homes, we’ve all had to do without one or more of our extra pleasures. For me, a morning walk is one I still give myself, savoring the blossoming flowers, the trees as their leaves continue to fill out into a green canopy above my head, and the warmer temperatures that brush across my face. I'm more thankful than ever for the short periods of time spent outdoors.

People have asked me what I will do first when we’re on the other side of the pandemic; I really don’t know. I do know that life will not go back, it will go forward with a start date that, at the moment, is difficult to pinpoint. While I believe I have time to gather my thoughts about an answer, one thing is certain, it won’t be "getting a pedicure".

Stay safe, be well, take good care and…

keep your peepers open!


#sunday #sacredsunday #blogpost #blogging #blogger #photographer #photo #photograph #photography#outdoorphotography #ablossomaday #flattenthecurve #coronavirus #covid19 #pandemic #inspiration #positivity #aparttogether #socialdistancing #togetherathome #wellness #mindful #florals #flowers #wearewomenwriting #IWWG

No comments:

Post a Comment