keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

design finds

In another life, interior design was or will be my primary profession. In this life, I am thankful for an innate talent that allows me to know how to accessorize a space with all the right stuff.  But the rooms I truly have a serious yen to be able to design from start to finish are the kitchen and bath. Sinks, tubs, appliances, lighting fixtures, counter tops, unusual thrones …oh give me a home! I can roam for hours through any store with these and more necessities/frivolities for either of the two essential spaces stroking porcelain, looking at my blurred misshapen reflection in stainless steel, pretending to create spectacular meals on six burners in two ovens…I could go on and do and often!

Recently, I couldn’t resist taking this pic of a corner in a powder room. I was so delighted at capturing that bounce of light with a hint of rainbow that I’ve become obsessive about snapping bath design finds for better or worse whenever and wherever I find them…I just have to wait until all vacate before I pull out the camera.

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment