keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

angles & curves & art three

I spent my last two days in Italy roaming leisurely through Sorrento. The first day, it began to rain so I returned to the hotel, opened the door to the terrace so I could see the view, put my PJ’s back on, got in bed and napped, watched movies (in English with the credits in Italian...never could figure that out), and thumbed through Italian fashion and cooking magazines that I purchased in Capri…talk about leisure. The second day was so very perfect; I was out walking the town for at least four or five hours in the brightest sunshine ever! I found myself trying to retake some of the same pictures, later noting the difference between overcast and sunny and how I saw the same thing differently in a different light…









...and then there were the angles, curves and art (and other things of interest) all around Sorrento, regardless of the day or light...






  












...heading back to the hotel, I just kept taking it all in and just kept taking pictures.







This ends the angles, curves and art way of sharing all that I took in as I moved around the Amalfi Coast but trust me, there is more getting around to do, so...

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment