keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

angles & curves & art

As I captured photos of the exquisite views of and off the cliff sides during my visit to the Amalfi Coast, my creatively eclectic eye did not fail to miss many other views a little closer than the vistas in the distance. The angles, curves, and shapes both obvious and not spoke to me just as loudly as the scenery at times; their calls did not go unnoticed so here we go...

part of the airplane that flew us into Rome...


.... an antique urn sits in solitude on the marble landing that led up to my hotel room...


...free time in the town of Amalfi unveiled...






  

... a rainy day in Naples did not disappoint and though we didn't get off the bus in town, the views from the windows allowed for the creation of some perfect shots and what turned out to be rather abstract canvases that I really like...










... I just wanted to hug this pot at Pompeii...


...I found the lavatory on site sensual in curvaceous mosaic design...


...much like these luscious pears at a small market in Sorrento...



...I wanted to bite into their juicy flesh and speaking of eating, the graffit art on a food cart on the road up to Mt. Vesuvius...


...and down from the mountain was the Nobili del Vesuvio winery...




 

…more angles & curves & art, oh my on Sunday...

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment