keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

individualism

One of my friends sent me a photograph taken with her I Phone that she dubbed as “uninteresting”…


I begged to differ…


We view what is in front of us from, come to a task with a unique perspective that is our very own. I don’t consider myself to be a painter feeling somewhat intimidated when the only medium provided for a project are acrylics. My creative voice prefers to speak in collage or photo and the desire to resort to my comfort zone only stunts my artistic growth. So rather than cut and paste my contribution to a group project I am participating in, I blotted and dabbed with enthusiastic individual expression!


Individualism truly keeps life quite interesting, which is one of the reasons why I always encourage you to…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment