keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

on the road again

Riding the rails this weekend as I travel between DC and NJ to celebrate my sister getting her PhD! Was way too exhausted to do the try to catch a good pic as the train rolled along like I’ve done so many times while riding the bus during my adventures. However, we did stop for a few moments to allow another train to pass, affording me a brief chance to see what might interest me outside my window without the possibility of blur…




Headed south back to my humble abode that I so love and miss when I’m gone. Can’t believe I’m not in the quiet car which is where I always park myself…kinda okay today actually since I'm so absorbed in playing around with my photographs AND have jazz quietly in my ear. Plus I'm seriously tickled by how unnerved the gentleman on the other side of the table is. Seems like he wanted four seats, the table between and the window views all to himself. Oh well, c'est la vie especially when we both paid to sit wherever we wished to plant our behinds.

Until Wednesday…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment