keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

my fav's

Been listening to a CD I heard while shopping at Good Scents, www.goodscentscapemay.com, my favorite store in Cape May for lots of cool stuff and because the staff is ultra friendly…


Living in shoes that are music to my feet; went overboard with these leather comforts picking up five pairs of Pons that make me feel like I’m dancing along as I walk…


I ordered a watermelon salad in a new to me restaurant here in DC, www.thecoupedc.com, and can’t believe how refreshing five simple ingredients that I never would have thrown together can be; hummed my way through the bowl and will be a frequent patron…


Just a quick share of a few of my summer fav’s including this shot!


keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment