keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, August 4, 2013

who knew

Who knew when I picked up the scissors in 2005 and created my first collage goddess that I would go on to bring forth 70 and counting of them, that they would see the walls of several exhibitions, that people would purchase them to adorn their own walls, that they would help others deal with self image, that they would serve as a way to encourage others to explore their own creativity, that I would be commissioned to design one as a celebration of life, or that one of them would find its way to the pages of a major newspaper as part of a positive review of an exhibition I am in? I am pinching myself today humbled and happy as I open up to page 2 of the Arts Section of the Sunday Edition of the Washington Post.

Who knew? Someone bigger than me. I believe more is expected so more is to come as I continue using the gifts I’ve been blessed with so…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment