keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

holiday best

I officially began my holiday season by meeting some of the best girls for lunch then the movie The Best Man Holiday. Listening to the music selected for the soundtrack reminded me that I forgot to share something I emailed to friends well before I went on vacation...Hey music lovers...OMG...mellow, a little sexy, serious laid back groove, sittin' in my office working and found myself zoned out, head boppin', swayin'... oh, oh, oh... yeah...get/download this one! George Duke has been part of my soundtrack for so many years. Though this CD is not new, it was to me when I happened on it. I eagerly snatched it up to add to my collection much like the way I snapped up a ticket for the movie several days before to ensure a seat in the theater opening weekend; it didn’t and as stated neither does the CD disappoint. Check them out, share with the best in your lives and as the holiday season gets underway…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment