keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

begin the begin

I took a break from a rather bazaar day to write a Thanksgiving email greeting, selected a photo to go with it, blind-copied hundreds of people who are on my mailing list and hit send; a message popped up to tell me that the email could not be sent because one address was no longer valid. Really? Which one? Was this a cell phone limitation or something with the carrier? I gazed at the phone exasperated and then just lost it realizing that because I had BCC’d recipients, I had no way of seeing who I had selected to receive the greeting. I would have to begin again. As I cursed for no real reason, a deep felt understanding that my agitation had nothing to do with an unsent email and everything to do with a few days of unexpected happenings silenced the rant. In the stillness, I decided not to start over on the same email path choosing instead to post my message here.

During this season of gratitude, be thankful and thoughtful
and may you find time for tranquil moments.


Happy Thanksgiving and…

keep your peepers open!®

ps…several hours after I posted the above, I sent the following message to less than a hundred people whose email addresses I knew were correct -- “be thankful, be thoughtful, be tranquil…happy thanksgiving.”

No comments:

Post a Comment